Thursday, June 19, 2008

hi people of the planet earth^^

hi people of the planet earth^^
wasn't that stupid XD i'm getting really really high these days i'm been saying so many stupid things like the intro above and the cause, could be the best session of school relief i ever had XD
in the morning today i went to my sister's school to meet with her two friends and return the camera she borrowed and the fact that the school she brought me to was worst then balestier hill secondary scared me wnough to make me never wish to go there cause it had so many MANY stairs ! well at least saw and ate some nice things ,ate food by the way :P we went ice skating after that vist to the damn scary school and dave and my sis kept talking about so many things that elaine and i could never seem to understand untill the topic changed from metal rock to japan gruesome game shows to just comedy japan game show =.=
well ice skating was really fun and although we fell loads of times we enjoyed it ^^ learned how to skate with one leg and spin XD very very big improvement for me^^

after the leg breaking expierience we went to plaza singapura for some even more leg breaking para and ddr^^ XD how crazy are we XD
my sis filmed me down on how i played para and i realised that my body is able to move in a very very unbelivable way *.* i'll try putting it on youtube one day^^ that is IF you want to see it :P
overall the day was fun even though our feet hurt like mad and i'm still massaging it :P
pictures are only a little but videos were too many^^

No comments: