Sunday, August 31, 2008

SUPER UPDATING!!!!!

WAHHH!!!!! sorry people haven't updated anything at all!!!! for the past 2~4 weeks T.T
I have got to update this blog as much as possibleT.T

okay i nearly forgot everything since my last post and only remembered those events which are quite memoriable

i love the teacher's day celebrations, my classmates; syazni mustaqim brandon and wilfred played the drums, guitar and bass and not to forget singing^^ they were good....at least better than me T.T (WAHHHH!!!)T.T
good part was the teachers loved the gift i gave them ^^ i'm happy ^^
went back to my old school hong wen and the teacher's there said the same thing ^^

AHH!! NO TIME ALREADY!!!!I'M GONNA BE LATE!!!!
sorry i gotta go update later tonight i need to go now!!! bye cya read another time!

No comments: