Monday, February 25, 2008

loads of days missed T.T

Hihi^^ long time no see^^ i didn't blog anything for the last.......3~5 days sorry lost count^^
:P was really busy nowadays and my mom kept taking over my computer T.T i couldn't play T.T (Crying T.T)
well for the past few days things have gotten interesting so far.....
i got two new CD's to watch during the weekends, went to west coast park to cycle again and got a really nice pictures, went out with Angie on sat then went to my couz house in the evening talked to my cousin and had a really nice dinner (i didn't get enough coke though T.T, everyone finished it before me T.T) had to give another tuition still i got paid though this time it was $50 ($.$) :P i even earned $400 for my chocolate business( oh i started this buisness for Christmas it's still carrying on ^^, still not sure if i have enough time to do this) things got really good for me^^

oh i nearly forgot, my flowers from v'day wilted but i kept the petals and now it's dry it's really nice right now^^
check out the pictures below for the time that was missed^^



now isn't this nice^^ i got this at west coast park,the sun's setting, Tania hope you can catch it with me someday ^^
the bottle that i put the flowers in and the withered flowers^^
these are my flowers^^ it looks nice
this is angie's drink the blue coral, she thinks it's (100+ + coloring)^^
now this is my drink nothing much though^^

No comments: