Friday, March 14, 2008

CAN SOMETHING HAPPEN NOW!!!

SOMETHING!ANYTHING!PLEASE HAPPEN RIGHT NOW!!!
oh i don't want anything bad, i just really want something to happen right now to get stuff out of my head NOW!!!

i'm getting lost and confused easily right now, my heads not in anything i do i want something to happen to get it back in!!!!
i'm not bored, actually i'm anything except bored, i'm actually hoping that things would really slow down.
this week i've done so many things i really want to do for this whole entire year i guess my head and all it's thoughts are back on earth^^ still not done yet though, the list of things i really want to do(too many^^)
my thought's on the previous entry didn't seem to be forgotten so i want something bigger to stop me from thinking all these thoughts(maybe that isn't a good idea though)
well school's starting soon and i haven't finish my lead homework, i'm gonna die >< better get started already!!! OI!!!! PEOPLE IN 3E5 OF 2008 IF YOU'RE READING THIS START DOING YOUR HOMEWORK!!!
a.r i promise you i'll cheer up,one day of scolding from you is enough -.-''', thanks for accompanying me today and thanks for the gift i loved it^^

No comments: