Thursday, March 13, 2008

i'm not sure

i'm really not sure about my life right now,nothing seem to be going well these days a few days of non-blogging and everything has gone terribly wrong -.-'''
can't handle things right now and i just argued with my friend over the stupidest things shouted at someone i should not have and slapped one of my closest friends....
I SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT!!!!!
i'm so full of regret right now i wanna whack myself so hard i forget it!!!!
I don't think she'll forget it -.-'''
sometimes i hate myself, no wait i really hate myself.......
i made myself an enemy of loads of people in my class(tuition class)
mostly girls -.-'''
i really hate myself...... -.-'''

(sorry i'm just getting rid of anger/regret right now)
oh by the way thanks Zheng wei i really needed that i feel way better, thanks
a.r thanks really, i'll get over it thanks.I really feel better ,i'm serious, you and zheng wei really helped me.

No comments: