Saturday, July 12, 2008

Just me and a dirty table

I'm not joking on the dirty table, well it's more messy but the point is i have to clean it tomorrow right after my tuition class tomorrow (life's unfair)
How is it unfair? My mom wanted to play computer today but i was playing maple and so she said," you're table is so messy, go take a towel to clean" and so i did but when i was leaving she continued ," let me play first" and took over the computer T.T(crying a pool of tears) T.T Now, i have to clean it cause it's messy! (okay maybe it really is ) :P

Went out today, as usual because today is a saturday^^, always going out on this day^^ so it's never a surprise >wanted to go bowling with angie but the bowling alley at levender dissapeared T.T(come back already) my memories are there T.T singapore sure is getting rid of all the old hangout places of mine and the new ones are so, packed =.= in the end we ended up walking everywhere, orchard then to vivo city how nice =.= it was too HOT!!!!
i don't think the air-con was working very well T.T let's sue the people :P >< (self-entertaining here) went to see the cute dogs at vivo and there was a huge white dog which was only 4 months old ><>< BUT!!!! the cutest is always Max^^ (my dog)^^

now i'm ranting so i shall stop before people get bored and sice there's not much to say,"cya next entry!^^"

No comments: