Tuesday, July 08, 2008

UPDATING!!!!!

NOW IN PROGRESS THE UPDATING OF MY BLOG

Nice title don't you think^^ just randomly typing the thoughts in my mind and i think last night was a night to remember so all thoughts are now directed to last night
(DIRECTING........):P
Had a hell of a fun time yesterday my uncle brought me to a concert where a Chinese orchestra group was performing and my uncle actually invited the entire chinese orchestra from my school, BHSS and when they saw me i think some jaws dropped XD the concert was a little scary actually the dark stage first but you kind of get, what's the word? Sucked, yup sucked in to the music, you forget your surroundings totally it's long but worth every second EXCEPT for the last part the speach and such , and since my uncle somehow donated the tickets and sold almost every ticket at the explanade's stadium he gave a speach and No the audiance was not big looks at least^^
the talk at the nack was given by a gay guy and the founder of this group and sometimes it's funny when the gay guy has to translate the chinese t english for this guy who loves question^^ those who were there should understand anyway played with one of their intrument and it's really REALLY hard not kidding it slips of easy sort of like a clip but it's 4 pieces of wood ,if you don't understand i took a picture of it show it to you later

well that was about all and now about today, one very nice word to explain the whole day ^^, BORING!!!!! bored out of my mind today nothing to do only fun thing was history and we did research on this very small laptop and , I WANT IT!!!!! T.T mdm azlina don't want to give me T.T try tomorrow again (determined) XD

well picture would be on another blog look forward to it ^^

No comments: