Wednesday, July 09, 2008

MISSING BRAIN!!

SOMEONE TOOK MY BRAIN!!!!!
i'm serious on the topic i'm not me, if you have doubts would you belive i came home straight after school and did my work ? don't lie i'm freaking you out right did it yesterday and today too AND i didn't read my comics......
HOLY CRAP it's serious!!!!! HELP ME! find my brain!!!!

okay now straying off that topic and coming down ti life getting a little boring i'm seriously bored not the usual me which lets me be happy every second but i'm serious;y getting bored got to find something to do soon and my drawing skills are deproving not that i have any in the first place :P thinking of making something right now you know to occupy myself read manga maybe...... ah well i'm bored going to find something to do till next post(did i just say that?)

No comments: