Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Yippeee^^ i'm on partial holiday^^

See the title? if you can guess why give one pat on your shoulder^^ (i'm joking but go ahead if you want to)

This time it's a special this year must be someone trying to let my aunt finally drive me out of dance XD
why?getting sick for one week during that OBS trip is one thing but what if you get sick again because of the same problem? went to the doctors and realised that the bump on my neck was actually caused by something FAR more serious the doctor didn't check it the last time so he thought i was just heaty and so it swelled(how funny is that,the doctor should be fired XD) ahh well i can't grumble it's over but this time the bump was actually caused by my dislocation of my limbs XD( how funny i won't feel a thing when that happenes, maybe because it doesn't go out that much and my hand is still usable :P i'm abnormal :P) i got a hell of a scolding from my aunt and she says i better quit dance like right now (like i'll really listen):P
well today is all boring stuff but before i fell sick at bintam i took only a few pictures of the place and i really love it enjoy^^

No comments: