Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Fun! fun! fun day!!^^

today was really fun^^ but i kinda gotten really really mad though.... other than that it's great^^
my sis went shopping and she dragged me along but!!! it's worth it^^ she brought me to buy clothes and shoes although i didn't buy much it's still worth it bargains were amazing!!! all rose to 70% off^^
we talked and she even bought me a pure chocolate at coffee bean^^( my favorite^^)
today's madness was caused by that person in the last post again i really can't stand her but!! good thing is a got through the day without really losing it^^ some guys kept cutting queue during recess but i guess i got to learn something most guys are jerks all the way^^ not all but only a hand full though^^( hope I'm not offending anyone^^)
well after school i went straight home, unbelievable right but i really wanted to get home ASAP didn't even stop at kinokuniya at orchard^^
there was a group of nice people on the bus today those guys helped me pick up my coins when i trip and fell again :p oops^^ i didn't even need to ask they just helped^^ and i'm saying this again to them^^ thank you^^
well that's about all, oh and the guys are really friendly are people usually like that??
they were really friendly to the extend to just talk all the way to their destination and we sort of exchanged names but i gave a fake one hope i didn't hurt them by lying :p

No comments: