Monday, January 28, 2008

mixed feelings day part II

the tittle does not mean it's a continuation of the previous post it just means that it's another mixed feelings day(can't think of another tittle)^^
well today is fun and boring and also full of anger and hate!!!! well the hate part is a little exaggerating it's just, just a little, um ..... okay maybe it's full of hate today too
it's fun today cause i talked to the sec ones today and it's really nice to talk to them they joke sometimes they're shy so it's sort of ,cute??? I'm not too sure but i definitely enjoyed myself^^
i sort of hated class today, when there is no Chinese the Chinese teacher came.....
i don't really like Chinese^^ I'm pure Chinese though, my juniors thought I'm Malay -.-'''
actually all of the sec ones i talk to.... T.T
it's kinda boring in class though Tania and Jaslyn sat in front of me but!! i had to seat next to someone who is reallt disgusting and she scolds me for sleeping in class,well it's justified but!!
she sleeps too -.-''' and she even uses her hand phone in class + I'm a little mean right now but when she touches me it's really disgusting as she is sticky even at the starting of the day T.T
i want to change seats but also don't wish to but when she touches me i just shout' Don't touch me!!' it's not intentionally but sort of 'remote controlled' i think(thinking) it was kinda mean to her but i just can't help it T.T
she thinks that everyone is her friend and can just insult people so i kinda got angry and everything gotten boring but as always Ryo kinda cheered me up in his idea of 'cheering up' .....(do not wish to disclose the way he did, too disgusting^^)
the dance teacher today was really angry and frustrated especially when dance members do not take the dance seriously well can't blame her, even i do feel frustrated about it....
well i'm going to be strict with them this friday, I'm going to be like our previous chairman, jia feng ^^ :P
well one thing is for sure the costume is sort of lame and the pants are too long!!!! i kinda trip, fly and fall^^
the funny thing is that after i fell i just laughed like my pain is connected to my funny bone^^
oh Juliana and Elaine paid a visit to dance they left after torturing me T.T
Juliana lent her bag to Elaine and it was such a cute panda bag!!!^^
well i got to go do my homework now my teacher scold me already^^

No comments: