Saturday, January 19, 2008

^^selling comics online^^

i'm currently trying to sell comics online right now it's mostly in English, American version and Chuang Yi version.
The comics are all in good shape and some are not even open(accidentally bought too many...)
The sales are to be made in Singapore unless you have a proposition to give me(using big words)
The sale must be made face-to-face at the place of your choice unless stated
I would refuse if place is too isolated or if it's in another country
You have my word on your sales ( please pay only when we meet i don't trust snail-mail)
If you have any questions about the comics please email me or send me a snail-mail(letter by postman)^^
list of stock and prices would be stated ASAP in another post thanks you^^

Email is: daredevilwolfram@hotmail.com
snail-mail address is something you should ask personally^^ thanks you ^^

No comments: