Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I'm going crazy!!!!

just had diner with the family we talked about stuff and i asked about something call it object 'A' i don't wanna tell wat is it....
i asked my swis if my mom bought it for her and where it was and she said my mom didn't buy i asked my mom she said she didn't but but i used it before and that 'A' was so clearly in my mind i can even describe it down to every detail but to think i must have hallucinated or i just merely thought about it because i needed it and now it disapeared on the face of the earth it's scary!!!!!!!!
or i'm just crazy....
but i still think my mom bought it before but they forgot but still....
WHERE IS IT!!!I DON'T WANT TO BE CRAZIER THAN I ALREADY AM!!!(I'm okay being crazy though^^ more fun^^)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good post.

S said...

thanks^^
i'm actually surprised you didn't get bored XD (no offence though)