Sunday, January 27, 2008

i'm so tired!!!!

today was so tiring!!!!! we had cheer today at the toa payoh stadium it's so HOT!!!
i went home and saw my face all red, mom was shocked though^^
we had real cheerleaders to help us, Shawn's friend^^
they were really nice they taught us so many things one guy was really funny^^
he kept making fun of me though^^ the only thing i didn't get to know about him was...
his name^^ i talked to him the whole day and still i didn't tell him my name or asked him and so did he^^
kinda nice though^^ once in my life, wait second time in my life that someone didn't ask me about my name
the training was tough but^^ fun^^ they taught new things to us like, running cartwheel, the new cheer dance and other things which i can't remember right now^^ please don't blame me^^
now i'm going to show some pictures i took today enjoy oh I'm not in it^^























No comments: