Wednesday, January 23, 2008

^^ No tittle for today^^

okay the tittle is lame it's still a tittle but i can't think of a name for today^^
today was fun actually ate free pizza^^
actually it's homemade^^ my friends said it's nice ^^
i can't believe i was late today.....
not really late but later than usual, I'll be late tomorrow I'm sure - -'''it's always like that....
well who cares just hope tania doesn't scold me when she sees this ^^ HA HA!! jk jk^^
anyway today was a little how do you say, disappointing i guess...
loads of things made me disappointed so i guess i should change the tittle to 'such a disappointing day - -''' '(with the (- - ''') behind^^ okay better not^^(sorry talking to myself ^^

anyway the on;y good thing is that we don't have dance today my leg isn't completely healed yet I'll die with another practice(phew)^^ well that's about all for today oh and i'm not sure if you wanna know what the name S.S or S-sammy means but i'll just say it S.S is actually....
>
>>
>>>
>>
>
please read the next blog^^(don't kill me^^)

No comments: