Friday, January 25, 2008

today is mixed feelings day^^

today was both stressful and fun at the same time^^
the stressful part was at school,dance teacher was really pushy on her costumes
good part was after school, there was a performance on buddism but!!!! it's not really asking you to convert buddism rick lee i think was in the performance^^ he's a really good actor but!! not my kind of a guy, (i'm not looking for a boyfriend, if that's what you are thinking....-.- ''') as in i do not wish to have a famous actor to be my friend because he's famous only if i just want to be friends with no strings attached^^(i'm not lying -.- ''', i swear!!!)
the performance was really funny they cracked jokes all the time acting was so lame at some point some times it's just okay never mind i can't remember actually^^
that's about the fun part of the day^^it's enough to change the day into a good day even though the dance teacher went overboard today, she rather change the dance to suit the costume which is actually just a belt (-.-''')when we are messy she scolds us (T.T) a little unfair though (T.T)my mom starts nagging about me changing schools again and this time my mom's clients ALL of them want me to change and want me to think about it...
i want to change schools sometimes but!!! there are reasons that no one should know( SHH......)^^
i'm going to put in some video's i took during the show sometime please take a look^^
oh and drama club.... If you are reading this tough luck it's nice^^ the show i mean^^

2 comments:

tania said...

HELLLLLLLLLO!
I READ YOUR BLOG(:
I LOVEEEEEEEEE YOUUU!

S said...

haha!!^^
thanks tania^^
i'm rading your blog too^^