Tuesday, January 22, 2008

mean day....

everyone seems to be so mean today(cry) somhow i think where i'm seating is the worse place(cry)
my good friends are in front but i'm alone with someone i think is a little gross and that person freaks me out a little not that i don't scare ppl or freak them out^^ but when i talk to my friends in front they usually can't hear me and today when i was waiting for a friend someone talk about my file being stupid( the decoration) freaky i don't mind cause i heard it loads of times but it's not stupid( decorated with anime^^) plus the worse part is that they are sec ones(CRY REALLY HARD) and the guys in my class does not listen to me (I'm supposedly the chairperson) and it seems that they make me do the things i want them to do(CRY) that reminds me they also make jokes that the 'chairperson' is the one caring for the CHAIRS!!!!(CRYING EXTREMELY HARD, WATERFALL!! NEXT DAY HEADLINE SINGAPORE FLOODED WITH TEARS)
today must be mean day
i shall now make a mark that today is mean day
marked^^

No comments: